A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
spread this because it’d be terrible as fuck is just like amazing, alright, ok.
I run a fandom blog so I hope this can inform cosplayers or cosmetic lense users as well as day to day contact wearers.
I wear contact lenses, but I’ve never been in a barbacue ._.
LOOK AT ALL THE LOVE WITHIN THAT TINY OWL
OH MY GOSH IT’S SO DAMN HAPPY LOOK AT IT
#or bradley james
this is perfect
I WANT ONE
oh so r u fags done with sloths now
every australian has one of these
- me today: WAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY
- me tomorrow: WAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY
- me after tomorrow: WAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY
- me next month: WAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY
- my heart forever: WAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY
lets play a game
its called “how long can you look at wally west without crying”
Don’t cry, babe, I’m not dead.
Just running some errands and maybe grabbing a chili dog on the way. I’ll be back soon, promise. Stay beautiful for me, alright?
STOP FONDLING MY NIPPLES AND LISTEN!”
Tim Drake is having none of your shit today, Cass